NEW HOME OF THE PREDATOR BATTLE IRELAND …..soon.
The Predator Battle Ireland is based on the history of Brian Boru the High King
of Ireland who lived in Killaloe so back to his/our roots, how cool is this!
SIGN IN / TEAM MEETING:
15 September starts at 14.00 till +/- 16.00 at the …..soon.
• 14.00 till 15.00 sign-in and collecting your measuring board.
• 15.00 till 16.00 +/- team fun meeting with finger food for all participants.
• Ask and discuss with us/you the most important rules if you are not sure.
• Collecting your measuring board and map with information and the free goodies.
• Deposit measuring board/plank will be 50 Euro. No you can not pay the next day!
• At least one member of the team must be present at this sign in.
• If your complete team does not attend this day you cannot fish the competition.
*** No life jacket no competition, No yellow hi vis vest no competition ***
THE 3 COMPETITION DAYS:
16, 17 and 18 September, from 9.00 till 17.00.
*** No life jacket no competition. No yellow hi vis vest no competition ***
• The boats will be checked by the competition organizers between 7.15 and 8.30.
• The venue for this check is the boat jetty in Killaloe/Ballina. (near the slipway)
• If you are too late for the boat control check you will not be allowed to fish the competition on that day. (So be sure you are on time!)
• You have to stay in your boat and wait for instructions, not allowed to walk around.
• After the boat inspection you will receive your day sign and we make the first photo with your smart phone of the team.
• The first photo made by us must be sent first to our whatsapp checkpoint to activate your team number. After this your catch photos & videos. (number provided by us)
• At 8.30 sharp all boats will leave the harbour slowly after our signal to the beginning of the lake where we will start the competition at 9.00.
• After each competition day you don’t have to bring back your day card, you get a new
and different one the next/each day!
• Stewards will leave their area/zone at 17.00 sharp
• Sending your catch/fish photos & videos starts at 9.00 till 17.00 sharp!!
PRIZE GIVING THURSDAY:
19 September prize giving evening at 18.00 sharp at the ……soon.
• (Finger) Food, entertainment, music & dancing, 1st prize boat outside etc.
•You can bring family/friends/others to the prize giving!