Program (Covid-19) for the Predator Battle Ireland 2020, Lough Derg.
Please have a good read to keep us all safe, even when you think that
Covid-19 is bull shit!! Respect others please, when not please stay home!!
If you have fever and/or cough you should stay at home regardless of your travel or contact history. Other symptoms, breathing difficulty, flu-like symptoms and
loss of sense of taste or smell. Stay home and call your local doctor or 999.
Program to avoid gatherings/groups/unsafe area’s, minor text mistakes possible!
Anything what has to do with the competition will be outside in the open air!
SIGN UP SUNDAY:
20 September Sign Up starts at 13.00 till 15.00 at Flanagans on the lake.
• This year we will do it outside and team by team to avoid groups.
• Please wear a mask if you want at the Sign Up, and keep the 2 meter distance.
•Sign Up, collecting your measuring board with documents and the free goodies.
• At least one member of the team must be present at this Sign Up.
• When you are out fishing you can moor your boat at Flanagans and jump out and go back fishing after it!
• If your complete team does not attend this day you cannot fish the competition.
• No deposit for the measuring board/plank this year, but if you lose or damage it you have to pay the 20 Euro. We count on your decency!
• After collecting your goods you have to leave this/our area when it’s busy.
3 COMPETITION DAYS:
21, 22 and 23 September, competition days from 9.00 till 17.00.
• The boats will be checked by the competition organizers between 7.15 and 8.30.
• The venue for this check is the boat jetty in Killaloe/Ballina.
• If you are too late for the boat control check you will not be allowed to fish the competition on that day. (So be sure you are on time!)
• You have to stay in your boat and wait for instructions, not allowed to walk around on the jetty! Please wear a mask for a short moment at least!
• After the boat inspection you will receive your Navionics sign and we make the first photo with your smart phone of the team.
• The first photo made by us must be sent first to our WhatsApp checkpoint to activate your team number. After this your catch photos. (number provided by us)
• At 8.30 sharp all boats will leave the harbor slowly after or sign to the beginning of the lake where we will start the competition at 9.00.
• After each competition day you have to bring your Navionics sign back to one of the stewards before 17.00 (check your Navionics map for the returning points)
• If you are too late bringing back your Navionics sign your day catch does not count. Stewards will leave their spot at 17.00.
• Sending your catch photo’s starts at 9.00 till 17.15 sharp.
• Free soup with bread or a pint of any kind beer with your main course at Boruma Bar
24 September prize giving evening starts at 18.00 sharp Flanagans on the Lake
• We have to follow al Covid-19 regulations and restaurant rules!
Respect that please,one mistake and to could be closed by the authorities!
• Further like the Sign up team by team and 2 meter distance.
• It will be examined day after day. Goverment
•You can’t bring family/friends/others to the…. prize giving!