SIGN IN ON SUNDAY:
17 September starts at 14.00 till +/- 16.00 at the Killaloe Hotel & Spa.
• 14.00 till 15.00 sign-in and collecting your measuring board.
• 15.00 till 16.00 +/- team meeting.
• This year hopefully back with a slideshow to show and explain a few important rules.
• Ask and discuss with us/you the most important rules if you are not sure.
• Collecting your measuring board and map with information and the free goodies.
• Deposit measuring board/plank will be 50 Euro. No you can not pay the next day!
• At least one member of the team must be present at this sign in..
• When you are out fishing you can moor your boat at the Kincora Harbour.
• If your complete team does not attend this day you cannot fish the competition.
*** No life jacket no competition, No yellow hi vis vest no competition ***
THE 3 COMPETITION DAYS:
18, 19 and 20 September, from 9.00 till 17.00.
*** No life jacket no competition. No yellow hi vis vest no competition ***
• The boats will be checked by the competition organizers between 7.15 and 8.30.
• The venue for this check is the boat jetty in Killaloe/Ballina. (near the slipway)
• If you are too late for the boat control check you will not be allowed to fish the competition on that day. (So be sure you are on time!)
• You have to stay in your boat and wait for instructions, not allowed to walk around.
• After the boat inspection you will receive your day sign and we make the first photo with your smart phone of the team.
• The first photo made by us must be sent first to our whatsapp checkpoint to activate your team number. After this your catch photos & videos. (number provided by us)
• At 8.30 sharp all boats will leave the harbour slowly after our signal to the beginning of the lake where we will start the competition at 9.00.
• After each competition day you don’t have to bring back your day card, you get a new
and different one the next/each day!
• Stewards will leave their area/zone at 17.00 sharp
• Sending your catch/fish photos & videos starts at 9.00 till 17.00 sharp!!
PRIZE GIVING THURSDAY:
21 September prize giving evening at 18.00 sharp at the Killaloe Hotel & Spa.
• Food, entertainment, music & dancing, 1st prize boat outside etc.
•You can bring family/friends/others to the prize giving!