TEAM MEETING SUNDAY:
19 September starts at 13.00 till 15.00 at Flanagans on the lake.
• This year we will do it probably outside again in a big marquee.
• Show and discuss with you the most important rules with a slideshow.
• Collecting your measuring board with documents and the free goodies.
• Deposit for the measuring board/plank will be 50 Euro.
• At least one member of the team must be present at this team meeting.
• When you are out fishing you can moor your boat at the front of Flanagans.
• If your complete team does not attend this day you cannot fish the competition.
3 COMPETITION DAYS:
20, 21 and 22 September, each from 9.00 till 17.00.
• The boats will be checked by the competition organizers between 7.15 and 8.30.
• The venue for this check is the boat jetty in Killaloe/Ballina.
• If you are too late for the boat control check you will not be allowed to fish the competition on that day. (So be sure you are on time!)
• You have to stay in your boat and wait for instructions, not allowed to walk around.
• After the boat inspection you will receive your day sign and we make the first photo with your smart phone of the team.
• The first photo made by us must be sent first to our WhatsApp checkpoint to activate your team number. After this your catch photos. (number provided by us)
• At 8.30 sharp all boats will leave the harbor slowly after or sign to the beginning of the lake where we will start the competition at 9.00.
• After each competition day you have to bring your day sign back to one of the stewards before 17.00 (check your Navionics map for the returning points)
• If you are too late bringing back your Navionics sign your day catch does not count. Stewards will leave their spot at 17.00.
• Sending your catch photo’s starts at 9.00 till 17.15 sharp.
• Free soup with bread or a pint of any kind beer with your main course at Boruma Bar
PRIZE GIVING THURSDAY:
23 September prize giving evening starts at 18.00 sharp Flanagans on the Lake
• Food, entertainment, music, Alumacraft boat outside etc.
•You can bring family/friends/others to the prize giving!